Coerver Edmonton First Skills Academy Boys/Girls Ages 4-7
- Dates: Dates: April 4, 11, 18, 25 and May 2, 9, 16, 23, 2017
- Time: 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Cost: $160 (+GST)
- Location: Victoria Soccer Club, 14025 142 Street Edmonton, Alberta T6V 1H8 (Google Map)
About Coerver First Skills Academy
First Soccer Skills is Coerver® Coaching’s market-leading proposition to parents of beginner players, ages 4-7. First Soccer Skills is more EDUCATIONAL, more EFFECTIVE, and more FUN! Than any other introductory soccer skills program. FIRST SOCCER SKILLS builds the essential foundations young players need before they step into organized, competitive team play.
The Coerver® Foundation Pyramid has 4 components:
- Skills (Basic Ball Mastery, and Simple 1v1 Moves)
- Speed (particularly mental reaction speed)
- Shooting (kicking technique)
- Small-sided games (2v2/3v3)
First Soccer Skills mission is:
- To help children develop self-confidence and a love of football.
- To develop important foundation skills with a focus on ball mastery, striking/shooting, and how to play in small-sided games.
- To develop listening skills, extended concentration, speedy reactions, as well as core social skills of communication and cooperation.
- To learn the basics of healthy eating.
- TO HAVE FUN!
A soccer skills teaching method suited for all ages but especially for players aged 4-16 years old of all abilities and their parents, coaches and teachers. A Method that focuses on Individual skills development and small group play. Endorsed and recommended by the top federations, associations, legends/experts of the game, club teams and corporations including:
- French Football Federation
- Football Federation of Australia
- Chinese Football Association
- Japanese Football Association
- Bayern Munich FC
- Newcastle United FC
- Arsenal FC
Visit Coerver Edmonton On: